-mix together the tomatoes, shallots, half the coriander, half the lime juice, 2 of the crushed garlic cloves, 1 jalapeno and season with salt and pepper.
- mix the Greek yogurt, rest of the lime juice, coriander, crushed garlic and salt and pepper in another bowl
- Put the flour and cayenne in a small bowl and the panko breadcrumbs in another. Put the whisked egg into a third bowl.
- Coat the prawns in the flour, then dip them in the egg and then the panko until they are all fully covered. You can get gluten free panko breadcrumbs if your gluten intolerant.
- Place the prawns on parchment paper on a baking tray and into the oven at 200°C/
for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy. Make sure you oil the parchment paper before putting the prawns on.
- To make your tacos add some shredded lettuce to the tortillas, top with salsa salad, add your homemade or store bought mango and ginger chutney then add the prawns and a dash of sriracha.
- garnish with sliced lime and coriander.